Publisher of the circet.com site
Société par actions simplifiée (simplified public limited company) with share capital of 4,148,288 euros
Business registration number TOULON 390 072 551
Registered office: SOLLIES PONT (83210), 14 avenue du Lion, ZA La Poulasse
Tel: + 33 (0)4 9413 5353
Hoster of the circet.fr site
227 Bureaux de la colline
1 rue Royal - Bât D
Mr Philippe Lamazou, Chairman
The site is governed by French and international copyright and intellectual property legislation. The information provided on this web site is public. All reproduction rights for iconographic and photographic elements reserved.
Reproduction on paper
Apart from the artwork, the reproduction on paper of pages on this site is permitted, subject to the following three conditions:
- Free distribution
- The integrity of reproduced documents is preserved (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- The www.circet.fr site is explicitly cited as the source and the fact that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited must be stated in the following form: "CIRCET – All Rights Reserved".
Reproduction in electronic format
Reproduction of any part of this site on electronic media is permitted, subject to clearly and legibly stating its source (https://www.circet.com) and including the words "CIRCET - All Rights Reserved". The information it contains may only be used for personal, community or professional purposes; any use for commercial or promotional purposes is strictly prohibited.
For web sites, only short quotes taken from this site are permitted, subject to always citing their source and including the aforesaid wording "All Rights Reserved".
In any event the reproduction of this site, even in part, is strictly prohibited on sites that broadcast information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or more generally any information liable to offend the public at large.
The creation of links to this site is permitted subject to the following conditions:
- contacting us and obtaining our approval beforehand,
- when the link is clicked, this must open a new window or tab,
- the title tag of the link must mention www.circet.com,
- the page pointed to by the link must not open inside a frame of another page,
- the site creating the link must not broadcast information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or more generally any information liable to offend the public at large.
Informatique et Libertés (French Data Protection Act)
Pursuant to law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data privacy and personal freedoms, you have the right to object (article 26), access (articles 34 to 38) and rectify (article 36) your particulars. You can therefore demand that any of your particulars be rectified, completed, updated or removed if they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or if their collection, use, disclosure or retention is prohibited.
In accordance with the Informatique et Libertés (French Data Protection Act) law of 6 January 1978, you can modify or remove details of your registration at any time. You can exercise this right directly by writing to us at the address of our registered office stated on this page.