Publisher of the circet.com site
Société par actions simplifiée (simplified public limited company) with share capital of 4,191,840 euros
Registered at the Trade and Company Register under number Toulon 390 072 551
Registered office: 14 avenue du Lion, ZA La Poulasse, 83210 Solliès-Pont, France
Tel: + 33 (0)4 9413 5353
VAT: FR62 390072551
Legal representative :
Circet Holding, represented by Mr Philippe Lamazou
Hoster of the circet.com site
227 Bureaux de la colline
1 rue Royal - Bât D
Circet Holding SAS, represented by Mr Philippe Lamazou
The site is governed by French and international copyright and intellectual property legislation. The information provided on this web site is public. All reproduction rights for iconographic and photographic elements reserved.
Reproduction on paper
Apart from the artwork, the reproduction on paper of pages on this site is permitted, subject to the following three conditions:
- Free distribution
- The integrity of reproduced documents is preserved (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- The www.circet.com site is explicitly cited as the source and the fact that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited must be stated in the following form: "CIRCET – All Rights Reserved".
Reproduction in electronic format
Reproduction of any part of this site on electronic media is permitted, subject to clearly and legibly stating its source (https://www.circet.com) and including the words "CIRCET - All Rights Reserved". The information it contains may only be used for personal, community or professional purposes; any use for commercial or promotional purposes is strictly prohibited.
For web sites, only short quotes taken from this site are permitted, subject to always citing their source and including the aforesaid wording "All Rights Reserved".
In any event the reproduction of this site, even in part, is strictly prohibited on sites that broadcast information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or more generally any information liable to offend the public at large.
The creation of links to this site is permitted subject to the following conditions:
- contacting us and obtaining our approval beforehand,
- when the link is clicked, this must open a new window or tab,
- the title tag of the link must mention www.circet.com,
- the page pointed to by the link must not open inside a frame of another page,
- the site creating the link must not broadcast information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or more generally any information liable to offend the public at large.
European Regulation n° 2016/679 related to personal data protection
In accordance with European regulation n°2016/679 related to the protection of personal data (known as “GDPR”), you have the right to object (art. 21), to access (art. 15) and rectify (art. 16) your personal data. Thus, you may require that any inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or prohibited retention of your information may be corrected, completed, updated or deleted.
In accordance with European regulation n°2016/679 related to the protection of personal data (known as “GDPR”), you may at any time modify or delete your registration information. You can exercise this right directly by contacting us at our registered office mentioned on this page.